English Baptism classes – First Thursday of the Month 7:30 pm – Fr. A room.
Must register in the parish office, before attending classes.
1. Copy of childs birth certificate.
2. $40.00 for the church.
3. A stipend (donation) is given to the priest the day of baptism.
4. Parents and Godparents must attend a pre baptismal class. Classes are held the first Thursday of the month except on holidays. You must register with a minimum of 5 days prior of class date.
5. Godparents: If married, must provide marriage certificate from the Catholic Church. Single Godparents must be in good standing with the Catholic Church and not living in union outside of the Sacrament of marriage, over the age of 16, and provide proof of confirmation.
6. Parents: If registered at another Catholic Church within your community, you must request a letter of permission to baptize outside of the area.
Note: If class is taken outside of our parish certificate of completion is required at registration.
Baptisms are celebrated at the Saturday 9:00am mass. Limit of 2 baptisms per mass.